The Tale of Two Photographs Before and After



At times there are objects that spoil a photograph. Whether I display my work on twitter,  my website, or in an art gallery; as a photographer I want a clean natural looking photograph that will appeal to viewers or potential buyers. 

There is a tool I use in the Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 called "Lasso".  This will remove unwanted objects or blemishes that are in the photograph. This tool is valuable and can be used in other creative ways. Now, there are those that say you photoshopped the photograph. This is true. Photographers have many tools at their disposal, whether it's a filter, tripod, or a light reflector disc; we are just using the tools of our trade. Moreover, painters often add or eliminate objects, or things in their painting. Is this wrong? In my opinion, as long as I maintain the essence of the photograph then it's perfectly fine. If this is not your cup of tea there are other uses for this tool that I will demonstrate in another blog that I'm working on. A beautiful scene such as this, has manmade objects that are introduced to the view. I tried to capture what it would be like in its' natural setting, which I believe I accomplished. Please let me know your thoughts, opinions, or comments. Please follow me on Twitter: @DannyBaker0 or follow me on this blog.

In Review: Experience is the Best Teacher 
https://dannylbaker720.blogspot.com/2019/07/experience-is-best-teacher.html    

In The News: DJI And Delair Partner To Enhance Visual Data Collection, Management & Analysis For Enterprises         
https://www.dji.com/newsroom/news/dji-and-delair-partner-to-enhance-visual-data-collection-management-analysis-for-enterprises       

Comments